Saturday, April 16, 2005
my first post
The first is the worst, the second is the best, and the third is the one with the hairy chest. As this proverb indictates, this is probaby going to be my worst post ever, being that it is my first. But the good news is that the next post will apparently be much better and then they'll just get hairier from there. Since this blog is brand spanking new, I am now faced with the task to build up some form of readership, and nothing grabs readers like a sexy provocative picture so here goes:


lincoln, josh, and dano: the epitome of sex.
Check back here soon! peaaaaas!
posted by DarrenGene @ 1:53 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi dar! are you sure you dont mean sex-Y?

    :D have fun!

    - katz

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Archives
Affiliates
15n41n1