Saturday, April 16, 2005
a beautiful start
daily reflections from a budding rap artist waiting to be signed (thanks BMG!)

today was real sunny and my nose wasn't at all runny/
cause allergies have yet to kick in... oh i really hope they don't kick in/
cause if they do, i'll be forced to stage a sit in/
and hold in my snot like i hold my farts in/
like you do when u're in an important meeting/
or when you're at the library reading/
but the point is that today was a beautiful day/
i wished everyday would act this way/
I played softball and made some bad plays/
but if anything, i get softball confidence from watching the jays/
they're actually tops in the east and having a blast/
but i wonder... in a month, will they be last?
let's cross our fingers and hope, like me, that they stay snot free/
and when the "boom" fades from Hinske, it'll be replaced by Wells and Koskie/
and maybe this will be a year that i actually learn how to play/
if the weather holds up nicely, i might be a pro in may/
or not.


From Flop to Hot: Laugh it up homeboy.
posted by DarrenGene @ 11:40 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:46 PM, Blogger MC said…

    Hey Darren

    That was a really beautiful post. I hope one day to read about your online real estate business!!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Archives
Affiliates
15n41n1