Saturday, October 22, 2005
on the stairs up to my apartment, i usually bump into my neighbours on my way to classes (yes i do have classes). Don't really know em enough to carry on a conversation and when we do see each other, we're always on the run. Here's a couple examples of my dysfunctional "passing by talk":

Me: Hey what's going on?
Him: Not much. What's up?
Me: Cool. I'm doing alright. Have a good one!
Him:??


Him: Hey how's it going?
Me: Not much man, how's you?
Him: ... I'm alright
Me: Alright have a good one.

yay to dysfunctional passing by talk. Alright Have a good one.
posted by DarrenGene @ 11:59 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Another week brings you the best of the entire Weblogs, Inc. Network
    The Weblogs, Inc. network features over 100 independent, unfiltered bloggers producing over 1,000 ... GoToMyPC Since many of you expressed a great deal of interest in the GoToMyPC remote-access solution, we thought we'd take this opportunity to tell you a little more about what it does.
    I like your style here. Funny how I was looking for this type of thing, and when I came accross your blog I felt right at home. Great stuff... I think I'll add you to my favorites. With your permission I'll be coming back. Can I tell a friend?

    great job making this blog (good design!), keep up the good work!

    ~ have a nice day.
    come see my blog or my french kissing tips site, you might like them...

     
  • At 1:02 AM, Blogger Chris said…

    nice, well i aint got any french kissing tips, but your story reminds me of my old job.

    people would come in and i would say "hi, how are you doing?"
    they'd say "fine, how are you?"
    and i'd say "good, how are you doing?"

    and then we'd just stare at each other for about 2 hours.

    oh, how i miss that job

     
  • At 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey man, hows it going man? whats up man?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Archives
Affiliates
15n41n1