Wednesday, April 20, 2005
hurry up ...
... and finish those exams friends cause i'm getting mighty bored. But in the meantimes, think my toronto star crossword puzzle competion time is getting better with all this newfound time on my hands - a good 3 hours yesterday (with a couple words still missing) which is like watching Braveheart from start to finish. I should get a prize... a Nobel Peace Prize because my idleness is not causing any wars... yet. Ahh well, by the time I'm done reading the Da Vinci Code (look what I've resorted to), I think everyone will be done exams and ready to play with me =) But enough about me: Pass those exams! - Peaaaass (as in peace...not peter owen who threatens to peeee on my bed when i'm not around, which is a disturbing thought that keeps me awake at night...even more disturbing than the thought that catboy Toshio from the Grudge is directly beside me waiting to meeeeeoooww at me
CatBoy!<---- a picture of Toshio for the curious)
posted by DarrenGene @ 12:19 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ay d-Dubz, lemme holla at you/
    cuz you done ur exams and you can act a foo/
    whatchu doin now? eat, sleep and poo/
    or spinnin' them discs like you baby blue/
    we know it's true/
    i'm in the middle of my four in a row/
    my eyes are feelin hot like a boilin pot off a stove/
    this entry is weak, but give me a break/
    my brain feels like it jus finished a marathon of ricki lake/
    so no quadruple-syllable lyricals for you/
    or is this just a loophole to make you think i'm empirical?/
    ok that didn't make sense, but i just had a philosophy exam/
    and then it was politics, and now i got soc to cram/
    so wham bam thank you ma'am/
    this entry's so sweet you'd think i was apricot jam/
    ok time to study, put weber in my head/
    i couldn't even look at that catboy pic, it'd make me pee in my bed/

    -jOn

     
  • At 12:19 AM, Blogger DarrenGene said…

    Jon L, ladies and gents. He's here all night. haha luv u

     
  • At 2:13 AM, Blogger MC said…

    i love words.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Archives
Affiliates
15n41n1