Monday, December 26, 2005
love me the 680 news
so on our way home from the annual wong family christmas dinner, i caught this on 680 news:

Newscaster
: ..."this marks the first time in almost 25 years that Hanukah is being celebrated on the same day as Christmas. With more on this story, we go to our special correspondent, Rabbi __________."

Rabbi ______: "Yes, this is a very rare occasion that both Jews and Christians can celebrate together on the same day. Because it is so rare, this makes this day very special."

Newscaster: "Thank you. And in other news..."

Thanks 680 news. I needed a rabbi to tell me that that something rare is special. Quuaaalllity use of sources there. If i ever setup a news show I'd get mike tyson to be my insider for all my news claims cause if you even try to disagree with him, he'll come over to your place, nibble on your ear a bit, and eat your kids.


a model of journalistic integrity
posted by DarrenGene @ 3:27 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    me: TO is unsafe cuz u can be shot anytime anyplace
    kurt (my bro): TO is safe i don't know what u r talking about
    680 news: this just in special report, 1 person was just shot on the corner of jane and finch

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Buttug McOysty said…

    680news: today, cars were on the highway, the falling snow was white, everybody is still blaming george bush for everything and the obvious has been stated over and over and over...

     
  • At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ahahahaha eat ur kids...that was gold...and it came out of him like he normally said things like that! ahahahahaha

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Archives
Affiliates
15n41n1