Thursday, February 08, 2007
I am no fan of Tryptophan by Darren G
ok so just got back from a spoken word/poetry workshop an am now inspired to drop some vomit on your eyes: Try to hold back the upchuck:

Sound of the fan clickety clack an arms length from the head lulls me to deep slumber/
my lower lumber aches like a birthday piniata from the macaroni slouch/
my body becomes the couch, fingers and limbs intertwine with the coffee fabric/
I am now a maverick surfing thru infinte dreamscape I cannot wake as the itis pulls me under/
was it my blunder? The work steady piling, left to the last nanosecond/
anticipation of finished product, tension released i reckon/
a cool river on my face dripping down melon cheek onto cotton collar/
awakened the green neon of 8:58 pulse hollars and pulls my eyes from the socket/
stop it gain control and transform my thoughts from aerosol to something solid/
solid to grasp, solid to last, in my the sieve that is my memory/
i verse a curse, a four letter shut your mouth/
and remind to rewind never to eat a turkey sandwich before getting to work./
posted by DarrenGene @ 1:47 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i dont' really understand what you are trying to say ...lol
    but I MISS YOU DARREN WONG!!! When are you coming back again?!

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger Johnny said…

    for my wedding u can write me some freestyle wedding vows

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Archives
Affiliates
15n41n1