Thursday, June 14, 2007
Good to go
so i'm a day away from heading down to the PI and everything's looking set. Past few days spent just getting what i need, moving my junk to storage, getting scuba certified so i'm good to dive anywhere buying books on tagalog/cebuano, which i have yet to really open, and buying souvenirs to leave behind for the keeds.

Couple things left on the to-do list over here but i think i'm pretty much good to dig out now. So like i said, check back here for updates.

ALSO, let me know if u'd like something over here whether it be a postcard or something like that. I'm also arranging to pick up some switchblades and butterfly knives so let me know if u're interested in getting one and i'll do my best to remember you (don't worry, it's perfectly legal to transport weapons thru ur checked baggage so long as it doesn't go boom)

And like that I'm off to the PI. hollerrrrr
posted by DarrenGene @ 10:19 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    whoaaa weapons!?!?...yo my friend got some knun-chucks before...could i get some hook up for that?!...get some of that michelangelo action goin....bahah

    u better have funny stories to tell after!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Archives
Affiliates
15n41n1