Sunday, February 11, 2007
I Freaking hate turkey by Darren G
Are you unhappy? you better stop with the grumble!
You Mumble, Nerves starting to crumble
I just fed your unhumble hole
all the turkey they'd let thru border patrol
And yet you have the audacity to talk back
Girl next to me thought she heard you cry thru my ass crack

(Who me, miss? You're mixing fiction up with fact
But I'll give you a heads up when gas exits the digestive tract)

Look at what you're making me do
See what you're putting me through?
Arrrrrgggghhhhh!
Remind to rewind never to eat a turkey wrap before going to the library.

The end
posted by DarrenGene @ 8:45 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    sounds like them turkey kind is giving you grief!!

    why not try pork or other four-legged creature for protein relief?

    my personal favourite is the medium-rare beef

    or you could pull a k.wong and switch to all leaf

    (which actually might not help the grumbles or the gas - but i'll stop here 'cuz content just got a little crass).

    STOCK UP ON THE BEANO! AND THE PEPTOL BISMOL! and the GRAVOL! and the IMODIUM... just incase..

    i need to go study...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Archives
Affiliates
15n41n1