Thursday, January 05, 2006
i got laser eyes!


not as in laser eye surgery but my updated contacts prescriptions has me spotting pennies on the sidewalk... on the other side of the road and hair on people's sweaters. It's a whole new world. A new fantastic point of view. No one to tell us no of where to go or say we're only dreaming. But yeah, the break's been good. So good in fact that I've decided to extend it for another week so I'm taking a temporary hiatus from school in order to make the break a whole month instead of just a measley 3 weeks. I figure that this way, the feeling of heading back to school will be even more satisfying knowing that i am going to miss it for another week. And plus, since i figure my eyes get even worse when i'm at school staring at powerpoint slides in lecture(s), I'm doing my eyeballs a favour by saving them from an added week of strain and drain. I'm going to try to pamper these boys blinking more at the computer screen and ingesting more carrots. Afterall, with great power comes great responsibility. Annnnd it's about that time to end this nerd post.
posted by DarrenGene @ 2:50 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ok peter parker, bring those contacts to the game so u can see ur reflection off of the shiny hardwood

     
  • At 10:47 AM, Blogger Gavo said…

    u jerkface...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Archives
Affiliates
15n41n1