Wednesday, March 01, 2006
my motorotcycle diaries without motorcycles chapter two
Chapter 2


now you think by heading from kingston to cuba, you might, just might come back with a tan. Not in my case where the exact opposite happened and i have pics to prove it!
from chocolate brown 2 nights before departure (now only ricson is pictured here but the whole lot of you that were there to make my prebirthday feel special, i'm deeply moved and thankful!)


I'm an apprentice geisha here with good company mangry tang and bboy rizzzeeaaal courtesy of waterproof sunblock that isn't really that waterproof.
here we are at the okiya at the final tea ceremony celebrating my initiation into geisha-dom with not so innocent jan pan and jtran doing the honours of dressing me in my mask.

My life as a geisha


for one thing, it ain't easy


...not easy one bit...


...putting on shows...


...acting the fool...


...sometimes relaxing...


...other times very distressing...


...but if i had to do it again, i wouldn't have it any other way. Arigato chinos =)


to be continued still...
posted by DarrenGene @ 12:26 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 11:30 PM, Blogger a. said…

    thanks for stealing all my pics and making them yours. you're so classy, darrengene!

    why are you featured in so many of my pics? camera whore!
    waa waaa waaaaa..


    don't mess with mangry tang. [the anger is real - like MJ's nose]

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i don't know who is whiter in that one pic. u or angie cuz ur so white cuz of the sunblock and jumping into the pool right away (we never learned to wait a bit did we), or angie cuz her skin nearly reflects light like a glossy mirror.

     
  • At 11:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    we love u d. wong, the surprises dont stop bebe!

    i want chapter 3!!!

    -j tran in all his unadultered glory

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Archives
Affiliates
15n41n1