Friday, September 29, 2006
so.


i just wrote this mega long post describing the sense of ambivalence that i am feeling at the moment. But being that my sense of ambivalence has me feeling ambivalent towards me attempting to describe it, decided on impulse to hold down on the backspace button and saw it all disappear. But my ambivalence still remains. And what remains of what was at one time a bomb ass piece of poetry at least according to my inflated ego is now nothing but a retarded nonsensical bore that's not fit enough to sit under the century old archie digest mags that u have stashed on top of your can. But being that I'm just in a general ambivalent mood, I guess I'm going to need to flip a coin to see whether i end up publishing this or trashing it. And there's my answer.

On a completely unrelated point, i think my gecko had babies. Here are the pics:


posted by DarrenGene @ 5:14 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi dar!

    dont be so glum, chum! =) let the sunshine in!!

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger a. said…

    gekos are kinda really dirty, darren wong... i'm really reconsidering hawaii as vacation dream spot! :p

    maybe this masterpiece i'm about to write will make you feel better from your sad sad post. i think i should be crowned as "miss haiku of the year" for brilliance.

    geckos are narsty
    hawaii is so damn far
    tell me you miss me!

     
  • At 2:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OOOOHHH SNAP!! it's THE GECKOS!! don't be sad...i mean u live with GECKOS!!! they look so funny!! hahahahaha...ooh man that makes me almost wanna visit...if i could afford the ticket...just to see the geckos....and maybe u...ahah

     
  • At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the mommy may be shy but the babies aren't

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Archives
Affiliates
15n41n1