Tuesday, August 22, 2006
slag!
i didn't get a chance to get my camera out in time for my pet gecko who lives behind the oven but i did get this big nasty who i sent for a lil ride over the balcony. For errrbody complaining about mosquitos or spiders and flies in their houses sit dem cheeks back down and cry me a river. I've checked my apartment inch to inch and there's no way that these hellspawn can get in here yet here they are.


here's the little demonic bugger, trapped under my 1 Litre Beer Mug. Chirpping away like a grasshopper. Think I heard a faint scream as i sent him over the balcony. Hope he runs back and tells his cronies to leave me the hell alone. Pet gecko's so freaked out that he doesn't come out of hiding anymore behind his home, the oven... cept when he's flipping kickflips into 720 varials off the counter

my llittle guy all grown up. It's hard to let go sometimes



For the love of all that is good and just, where are you jackassess with ur 6 shooters? Stop admiring ur rayban clad rico sauve selves in the mirror and do like the matrix and light my darkest hour
posted by DarrenGene @ 5:23 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ewww sick! why'd you have to get his underside? its quite shiny looking. well i suppose if you find 20 of those a day in your room there's no contest. you win - or maybe even 10 of those a day..

    watever. at least they're not hatching eggs in your apartment. HEHE. or maayyybeee.

    have a good sleep tonight friend!!

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    im rethinking hawaii cuz of u

     
  • At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Darebear! Don't know if you're following the world championships .. but the Raptor's euro boys are doing pretty good!! Even Calderon is lighting it up!

    -Nate

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YO GET A PICTURE OF THE GECKO!, you should get a bb gun and u can have endless fun with the crazy bugs=)...but then u'll have bbs lying everywhere=(

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Archives
Affiliates
15n41n1