Saturday, September 23, 2006
How to ruin a perfect day
So there I am in the middle of the ocean along with 50 or so others, on a friday afternoon soaking in some cancer on my board watching, listening, waiting for the right opportunity to paddle into the perfect wave and then coming to the slow painful realization that my cellphone, which is tucked securely in my pocket, isn't waterproof. After 10 minutes with a blowdryer back home I can confirm this fact.

Right now I'd like to direct your attention to a comment made by Matt on my sept 17th post:

At 11:57 PM, matt said...

"u say that now...but once winter rolls around and we're knee deep in snow u're gonna be laughing under the sun sippin ur corona extra and throwing cell phones into the water...wait...NO POPEYES!?!?!?!...i'd rather be in TO=)"

Oh the ironing. And I'm pretty sure that's not irony either.
posted by DarrenGene @ 3:51 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    note to self when if i buy the motorola v551 not to go swimming with it.

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ...ouch...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Archives
Affiliates
15n41n1