Sunday, December 04, 2005
oh my goodness


so yeah im applying to the university of hawaii for social work this year. So recently, they just put a promo video about campus life over there and man... it's goooood times like watching saved by the bell reruns.

Favourite part in the trailer:

Dan: heeeeyyyy K-dawg!
Kamuela: hey dan-dawg!
Dan and Kamuela: Woooof!


best promo ever. And as Dan would say, "it's the bomb yo". Cross your fingers for me. It might be me in next year's promo giving props to my boys K-dawg and Dan-Dawg. bark!
posted by DarrenGene @ 1:56 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    NOOo don't get brainwahsed with that propaganda..., come to melbourne with me instead!! the accents over in australia are SOOO much cooler..

     
  • At 1:05 AM, Blogger DarrenGene said…

    yeah dano. Looks like melbourne is out of the picture for me cause u need minikum of 2 years pro social work experience to get into their masters program. Sorry bud. That's the pits

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger a. said…

    if you go to hawaii and you turn out talking like them, i'm going to freak.

    "lazer." - dan-dawg :)

    ...that ukulele tune is now in my head. oy. AND k-dawg played it lefty! such inspiration... i should learn it on my uke!

    STAY at queen's with me, and josh and van.. .

     
  • At 3:00 AM, Blogger DarrenGene said…

    don't diss my dogs. If i get in, im going to look for them to be my friends.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Archives
Affiliates
15n41n1