Wednesday, January 11, 2006
jobbed
work update: yep the reason why I am still in the t-dizzot is for work purposes really so i can continue to carry out interviews in writing my thesis. For ethical reasons I am not allowed as a researcher to disclose the subjects I am interviewing but I've honestly been learning a lot from them and which is shaping to a degree how i think of church in both the theological and practical sense of the term. Just as a quick recap tho, I'm writing an honours thesis on the emerging church scene in Ontario... emerging not as just a typically new church plant but one that fits the criteria of doing things reeaaal different from your typical bethel. But yeah, the journey's been real enlightening (sides from getting lost in the whitest of white towns) and yeah, my supervising professor has taken a real keen interest to my work that he's going to sponsor me as a research assistance to carry out some further research so he can publish his own paper on the topic which means your boy gets paid for school. How do you like them apples? I'm gonna get published after all, except it won't be my name on the paper. Meh.
posted by DarrenGene @ 5:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Archives
Affiliates
15n41n1