Monday, March 27, 2006
KUMIIITTTEEE!
i should be at the libs right now getting to work, but instead i'm stuck back here at home trying to pry myself away from my computer, reliving the movie bloodsport in my mind starring jean claude van damme by listening to the soundtrack. Quite possibly one of the worst yet best movies I've ever seen and experienced. The best cause it was a favourite of mine when i was younger and then, action movies rocked my world. Worst cause there is no acting...just primal screams...screams of pain, screams of frustration, screams of triumph, screams for the saking of screaming... love it or hate it, the underdog is still on top. So this post is a tribute to quite possibly the best and worst movie ever made. "VERY GOOD.... BUT BRICKS DON'T HIT BACK" - Chong Li"


Frank Dux: ARRRRRRGHHHHH! I will train to fight the Kumite in Hong Kong to honour you Shidoshi, my sensei! ARRRRRGGGHHHHHH!



Chong Li: "Your martial Arts is weak. Like Last week. Being flexible will not save you. I will crush your bones whiteman!



Frank Dux: you gotta be keeding. Errbody knows that you gotta be flexible in order to suceed. You don't scare me china man. hahahaha



Chong Li: ahhhhhhh get at me dog!



Frank: "..."



Chong Li: here i come here i come!



Chong Li: Try to withstand my deadly roundhouse!



Chong Li: what the heck? Where'd you go?



Frank: I'm up here stupid! try to catch me villain!



Frank: I don't hear you talking now, Bizzzznaaattchhh.
posted by DarrenGene @ 3:02 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:18 AM, Blogger JL said…

    NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "boards don't hit back" - bruce lee in enter the dragon
    "im no bastard im bruce lee" - jason scott lee as bruce lee in dragon: the bruce lee story
    "i am Yulaw! i am nobody's bitch! you are mine" - jet li in the one
    " WHO AM I?!?!?" jackie chan in who am i?!?

     
  • At 12:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    WHOA! one liner's eh??....this is big...here's my collection over the yrs

    "ASTA LA VISTA BABY!" Arnold, T2
    "I'LL BE BACK!" Arnold, T2
    "I promise I won't kill anyone" Arnold, T2
    *pow "He'll Live" Arnold, T2
    *cocks grenade launcher "EXCELLENT" Arnold, T2

    anyone catch my drift?? terminator 2 the ALL TIME KING OF ONE LINERS! the end of that movie almost made me cry...lowers himself and gives the thumbs up as the last act of a noble sacrifice to save the world?? oh man...doesn't get better!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Archives
Affiliates
15n41n1