Wednesday, April 19, 2006
at long last...
my rough draft for my undergrad thesis, which was 8 months in the making, hitting 39 pages, is dizzzzoneeee!! It's been submitted via email to my prof as of 3:15 in the AM. And i'm only like a month off of my original schedule to get the rough draft completed. To that accomplishment I have a baker's dozen of friends to thank:

1) Like peeling paint on my walls for being so distracting to watch

2) for the occasional beetle or flythat would
enter into my room and force me to get up from study with tissue in hand, thanks!

3) For bloggers and xangas which have been fun to read

4) for ESPN live game updates and to a greater extent Yahoo Fantasy Sports which necessitate me checking ESPN live game updates to see how my players are fairing.

5) To my friends who have helped me along the way by talking to me on the phone, feeding me, eating with me, playing streetfighter at loud levels right outside my room forcing me to get up from my workstation to show and prove to the world who's game this really is, much thanks!

6) to my significant other, korea, for always being at arms length away, allowing me to twang my frustrations out, usually in the Key of E and G cause everything else hurts the fingers. yeah, I'm talking about you A flizat and E flizat minor.

7) to my capo which means i'll never have to ever again play in A flizat and E flizat minor

8) to my cut capo which means i can play everything in super easy mode and sound audiotastic

9) to my immune system which has stayed the course

10) to echinechea pills which have helped my immune system to stay the course

11) to youtube and thatvideosite dot com. You've taught me so much. From perfecting my kraft as a "Krumper" to opening my eyes to the world of urban ninjas. Thank you.

12)to my dependable PC which has yet to crash this whole year. They were all wrong about you. Including me. I guess the back up back up back up copies that I've made for this thesis aren't justified? thanks

13) But i cannot forget season 1 and season 2 of the Office, which has served as a comical reminder that working away on a project, could be much worse.

So the work is out of my hands (for now. Knock on wood. Let's hope editing and final prep is easy breezy beautiful cover girl). It seems like now it's time to get reaquainted with an old friend of mine... regular sleep patterns, save me a plate cause i'll be over later!
posted by DarrenGene @ 3:18 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i love how ur friends for the most part r inanimate objects that will give u lead poisoning from too much contact or sterile from constant bombardment by low levels of radiation.

    congrats on getting done...from urs truly, a fully breathing, and living friend

    peace

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    its party time!!

    i saw ur team at sum field in scarbs today as we drove by after prac.. hardcore dude.

    we shall see each other soon.

    peace.

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    YAA! u're done haha...and so am i! and guesss what? it's SOFTBALL TIME!...

    i guess i'll see u on the FIELD!...
    if we're in the same division...

    haha

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger kwan said…

    a little late with the commenting, but yea man. congrats =)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Archives
Affiliates
15n41n1