Sunday, January 22, 2006
this might be my last post ever
true story. 5 minutes ago I'm in the washroom brushing my teeth. The water's running at full pressure and i'm rinsing out my mouth. And then things start to go weird. Suddenly the tap starts to spit water out in uneven jerks. I fiddle with the cold and hot knobs to try to correct the situation. I turn down the cold knob and the water flow becomes normal again except for one thing. The water turns piss yellow. When i hit the cold knob and fully turn it off the water turns, i keed you not, rusty brown and then red. The water that is coming out of my washroom tap is red. Not blood red I might add but more of like a raspberry kool-aid. So I shut off the taps and i flip them back on. Again with the spitting action and then everything's back to normal. I let the water run a bit so i can finish rinsing out my mouth. At this point, it's kinda late and housemates are sleeping so i don't feel it's right to wake em and tell em about the water, but I've seen this scene happen in many movies. We have normal bath water turn into green ooze in Ghostbusters 2, we get tap water from a sink turn into muddy swamp water in an episode in Supernatural. What happens in the end? You die. A ghost or demon is angry with you and takes your life. Now I've managed to escape any ghosts that have it in for me tonight up to this point as i type away at this entry but there's no guarantee I'll be in my bed tommorow morning. So, if I'm no longer here and the cops find my body floating in Lake Ontario, Jordan gets to keep my turntables since he put dibbs on them in an earlier posting, katz can keep my chronicles of narnia collection, jon lee can get my leftover food cause he likes to eat, and you, since you're reading this right now, you get claim something that's currently in my room, other than my beloved guitar, Korea. A special request please, that we (Korea and I) can both be cremated together and that our ashes will be tossed into the winds on the beaches of Honolulu (maybe some of me will fly into Jack Johnson's hair and stick to his head like dandruff and I'll get a chance to live the life of a rockstar that is until he decides to wash his hair. If I'm gone tmw than like Tamia, I'm Officially missing you.


Thanks mom and dad for raising me. Goodbye cruel world
posted by DarrenGene @ 2:17 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yessssssss turntables!!! i mean ugh... i hope ur ok darren.

    i once swallowed a mouthful of skim milk which was more of the consistency of homomilk and was damn sour cuz it went bad at the beggining of the year. u think all that bacteria would make for an unplesant sitting at my throne. but i was fine. so i drank more milk and had the sour stuff with my cereal and used it the next day as well. ok i jus playin bout drinking more and such but go tell the landlord. maybe ur pipe r rotten like the ones at PT and ur on the verge of contamination of walkerton-esque like proportions.

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey sweet! narnia - gotta love the good readings. its been nice knowing you dar - you've been a fantastic friend! i still have pills for cholera immunization if you need - but i suppose those only work on bad things that happen AFTER you take 'em..

    hahaah see you monday pending survival then!! ps awesome pic w/ the rents - nice nostalgic effect.

    - katz

     
  • At 7:58 PM, Blogger JL said…

    IT'S THE RAPTURE -- WATER TURNING TO BLOOD!!! :s

    i shall think of you each time i poo.

    ps good times friday night! feces always makes me smile.

     
  • At 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    yo i want something too...i get dibs on something random.....say ur desklamp...

    but yeah we've had this problem too, one day our water just turned piss yellow and was like this for a good 5 hours cuz, so we just kept our tap goin for the next 5 hours until it was clear again...messed up maybe it's just our DT area??

     
  • At 2:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i get your muscles

    gg, thx

    johnny

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
about me
Archives
Affiliates
15n41n1